Sunday, October 18, 2009

~life~

Am i a person like that? why people sees me that way?
Why? I know i have a dream. wrong to dream for it?
i dint know it can became wrong..
I have been dreaming all along.. doing things all in one time..
Things just get worst from that.. haha.. how stupid..
foolish in myself.. People can change.. Just needed advice and thought to change..
Have been fooled all along.. haha.. still not mature enough..
still dunno the people around u.. which is good?? which is bad??
sure?? am i that bad?
i am so blurr now.. dunno wat i should do.. how to fix the mistake which i dunno how i actually did it?? Why people thinks like that? i really don understand.. have i not change? i knew i did..
I am the "good player"??? haha.. maybe the "stupid n selfish player"?? am i??
WTH~ really din know that is how people sees me..
never judge a book by its cover... understand people before making conclusion..
wow.. wat a day~? just cannot belief wat i have just heard... so surprise..
a team=a family???? haha.. sure bout it??
Totally blur freak~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment